• a pattern;
  • fabric for the romper and the ears;
  • white fleece;
  • padding polyester or hollow fiber;
  • for decoration: cotton lace, satin ribbons, semicircle beads and so on;
  • a needle, thread, scissors, a pencil, glue;
  • plastic buttons (for attaching the arms);
  • a plastic nose (not necessary).

I made 5 bunnies, as I have so many fabrics.
Visually divide the pattern of the body into 2 pieces (if it is convenient for you, you can also cut the pattern) — the head and the romper. The sizes: approximately 6*16 cm of fleece and 11*16 cm of colored fabric. Sew the side with a length of 16 cm.
I sew 2 bunnies at once, so I have the fleece with a width of 12 cm and always sew 2 types of fabric at once.

Folded the resulting rectangle in half and pin it with needles. That's what you must get.

Transfer the pattern of the body on the fabric.

Transfer the detail of the arm on the fleece, remember that there are two arms =) Since I have 5 bunnies, I have 10 pieces for the arms.

Cut out the tails from the fleece, 5 circles.
For the ears, take the fleece and the colored fabric (each piece of the fabric is about the size of 6*7 cm). Put them with the right side to each other, fix with needles and transfer the pattern of the ears — 2 pieces.

Sew, cut and turn out all the details.

Stuff our bunnies with padding polyester. Do not touch the ears and the tails.

Next, sew on the arms. I fastened them with buttons, but you can do without them and seam the inner part of the arms with the body with blind stitches.
So the arms are sewn, let's sew the ears. Make the place for our ears and pin them with needles.

Look if they are at the center, align and sew on with blind stitches.
We get such cute guys =)

Now we begin to decorate. You can tie a bow of satin ribbon, make a cotton lace collar and so on. There is a lot of options, so go for it.

You can also decorate the rompers of the bunnies, glue semicircle beads or sew buttons.
So, the rompers are decorated, proceed to the face =) I took a plastic velvet nose with a width of 9 mm and black semicircle beads with a diameter of 4 mm for the eyes. You can embroider or draw the nose and the eyes. Redden the cheeks.

Our bunny is almost ready, the tail is left. I make the tail in the end of work, as it turns out to be voluminous and the bunny lies at an angle. It doesn't bother me, but it is not very convenient when you are making a face.
So make the tail. Take the detail for a tail — a fleece circle, make straight stitches on the edge, cinch it slightly and form a ball. Sew the ball on the body with blind stitches.

That's all. Our bunny is ready =) The height is about 18 cm.
Kids love these bunnies.