To make this outfit for a doll we will need:

• Korean cotton;
  • batiste;
  • French lace;
  • woven cotton lace;
  • fine knit (preferably viscose + cotton);
  • cotton lace on mesh;
  • eyelet lace on batiste;
  • a little patience and a plenty of good mood :)

Cut out a stripe of 6 cm*1 m of Korean cotton. Process one long edge and sew on the French lace.

The dress will have pleats. 26 folds with a depth of 0.5 cm. Half of the pleats will be turned to the right, another half — to the left according to this scheme:

To keep the folds in place, stitch all of them from two sides (the front fold and back fold). Thus, you make 50 stitch lines (the first and last pleat don't have a back fold). You must stitch 0.5-1 mm from the edge.

Stitch the outer folds of the pleats:

Stitch the reverse folds:

Next, take the top part of the skirt. Cut out a rectangle with a size of 10*50 cm. Sew the lace in the middle and stitch a few pintucks.

The finished parts of the skirt:

Stitch both parts of the skirt together, adding the delicate lace.

The central panel of the skirt. Stitch the mesh-based lace, two rows of French lace and again the mesh-based lace. Sew on the central panel in the skirt: see the photo.

Then sew the top part of the dress. Make a blank: cut out a slightly larger rectangle than for the parts of the front. Stitch 6 pintucks. Iron the tucks to the sides: 3 to the right and 3 to the left. In the middle we'll sew a stripe of lace.

Cut out the front part using a blank. Apply superglue on the tip of a toothpick and spread it along the ends of the seams to prevent them from coming apart.
Process the neck with bias tape. To make a bias tape cut a 1.5 cm wide strip and iron it as shown in the photo.

I did not stitch the bias tape in a classical way, as all the parts are small and I was afraid to pull the edge of the neck.
Therefore, put the front part inside the ironed bias tape and then sew it from the front side and then from the wrong side with blind stitches.

Cut out 2 parts of the back, folding the front pattern in half (see the photo).

Sew a bias tape to the edge of the neck with blind stitches in the same way.

Here's what we've got.

Proceed to sewing the sleeves. I wanted to make a wide vertical lace panel on them. But as I don't have wide French lace, I made a panel of 3 stripes of narrow lace. I stitched the lace with an overlap of 1 mm.

Cut out 4 batiste rectangles of 10*20 cm, sew on the lace (the edges must be processed :))

Fold the sleeve blank in half and cut out the top part of the sleeve.

Sew the sleeve as shown in the photo. Cut the allowances to 3 mm, do not forget to process them.

Stitch the lengthwise seam of the sleeve and the side seams of the top of the dress.

The bottom of the sleeves is decorated with lace.

Cinch the bottom of the sleeves with a thread. Sew the lace with loops for lacing to the back parts. Sew the skirt to the top of the dress.

Cinch the sleeve in the area of the elbow. Embroider roses on the sleeves, the shoulders and the skirt.

The underskirt.
Take the eyelet lace on batiste. Cut a strip with the length of 1 m for the bottom tier and 60 cm wide strip for the top tier, the width of the strips is 7-8 cm.

Make the back seam on both parts. Do not stitch 3-4 cm to the end at the top part of the underskirt.

Cut out a belt: length = the waist of the doll + 1 cm, width — 3 cm. Stitch the ends of the belt as shown in the photo.

Sew all the parts together. Decorate the underskirt with embroidery, as we don't need extra volume on the waist :). Embroider a pattern with leaves on the band, and make roses on the bottom part of the skirt. Sew a button and make a loop of thread.

Panties.
I like to combine different materials: eyelet lace on batiste and mesh-based lace, woven cotton lace and delicate French lace. For each leg I stitch pieces of lace, eyelet lace and mesh with a length of 30 cm, It is Important to sew very evenly, so that all the lace strips coincide during the stitching of the inner seams.

Stitch the inner seams. Further turn one leg right side out and put it in the second leg. Stitch the center seam.

Here's what we have:

Sew a band of cotton lace, insert an elastic band.

The panties are fastened at the knees with shabby ribbons.

Stockings.
Take the knitted fabric and stitch two rows of delicate French lace to make a frill at the top edge. Next, fold the fabric and pin the pattern as shown in the photo.

Stitch directly on the paper. Then gently tear off the paper and cut the stitched stocking. Pin and sew the sock on the stocking (see the photo).

The outfit is ready!

Thank you for your attention!