Time for Textile! 30 Ideas of Fabric Packaging

September burns. The time to prepare for a series of the New Year holidays will come in an instant. And I want to do everything in advance this time. I don't want to lecture that form is not less important than the content. I will share with you gift packages which seemed to me interesting.

Historically, we have liked paper packaging more than others and we have used it more often. It is understandable — it is cheap, easy to make and eye-catching. It is harder to work with fabric, but if you become friends with it, it is possible to achieve stunning effects because of its plasticity. This wrap is likely not to end up in a trash bin, but it will serve its receiver — this is twice as nice.
In Eastern variants you don't even have to stitch — only to figure out how to wrap it:

Everyone will manage to repeat these ideas for sure:

Still, the stamps on plain fabric look great:

And the shirt comes into play. Why not?!

This is also simple but eye-catching:

Denim is used for making everything. And let's wrap gifts in it! It looks very stylish:

Other options are a little more complex, but they are worth it:

This year I'm definitely going to try to wrap in fabric at least part of the gifts. I hope that you liked some of these ideas. Yes? Click the button below

Thanks in advance and enjoy your creativity!