Forest Girl's Diary: 49 Stunning Illustrations by Aeppol

The illustrator from Seoul, South Korea, works under the name of Aeppol. Perhaps, all that we know about this person is that he has recently published a book "I'll Be Your Forest: Forest Girl's Diary."

"I am an artist who tries to capture the beauty, manifested in the uniqueness of each moment of daily life that inspire us before we disappear forever. The theme of these illustrations is beautiful days of youth. I hope my sketches of the present will become eternal because they capture such a precious and short time of our youth. The fleeting nature of this time makes it shine brighter and brighter. The moments captured in these figures are filled with purity and a gentle, bright sadness," the artist writes about his works.
I chose this incognito artist for a publication because I have been admiring the details and subtlety of these works for a long time. You can fuse in these illustrations — every little thing, every tiny detail of any of the drawings is worth consideration. I hope that this work will touch you too. Have a nice view and pure inspiration!

Did you like this publication? Click Thank you!