Something about a Big Black Dress or a Thing Which Makes You Feel Good

If your little black dress is not small but on the contrary, if no frightening slogans on your fridge are deterring you from eating after 21 pm, if in clothing stores you often hear: "We don't sell covers for tanks!", but you want to walk on the street looking how men can't take their eyes off you, what to do? Take it easy! Work on yourself, work on your mood, work on your look, work on your wardrobe... work, work, work :)

Of course, there are not many large sizes in shops, but the Internet is a great thing that helps finding many interesting things, including this issue.

So, go to the Internet and type into the search "clothes for plus-sized women", by the way, do not be ashamed of the adjective, it means nothing :) At the forefront there are a lot of glossy and very curvaceous models in stretch dresses.

Looking at these photos I want to shout out: "No way!" Well, I do not believe in this natural trim figure with this weight and stretch dresses are a very dubious piece of advice. Therefore, we will look for other sources of inspiration. I do not pretend to be a fashion designer in a slightest way, I will just show what I found on this topic and perhaps it can be useful to someone.

Let's start with suitable basic dresses with A silhouettes, balloon forms, and a wide cut on the basis of rectangles.

Here it is — a big "little dress". Black color can be a base for further decoration with accessories, colorful covers, embroidery, lace and with whatever you want. It is also good by itself.

A sheer top above a thick base adds a noticeable charm to such different options.

But black is black, it won't make everybody admire your look, so let's start to rouse interest of others and ourselves in the first place.

Let's go deep down and add creativity. Bright green colors with purple, plaid on a contrasting background. They say plus-sized women shouldn't wear plaid? — Let them say that! Plus-sized women can do everything what others do.

Here they are, rectangle dresses! Dresses with a bodice and a skirt, shift dresses, with pockets and folds under which you can hide a lot. Shoes must be stylish and comfortable

Rectangular cut does its noble work not only for dresses but also for various tunics... Don't look at skinny models, this cut in lightweight material is perfect for owners of significant advantages. And if the rectangle in the picture looks like a short dress, in our reality it will become a blouse with pants/jeans or a skirt

Who else does not dare to wear jeans? — Quite in vain, the long, loose top will help to fulfill this dream. And a rectangle on top again.

Add a touch of rectangular elegance using light fabrics and knit. And again, do not pay attention to skinny models — oversized or even one size things fit everybody.

Elegance... it may be gorgeous.

And very fashionable.

And very feminine.

And vigorously indomitable — you only need to choose.

And, of course, elegance can be comfortable, then it becomes a boho elegance. And all this also perfectly fits in the wardrobe of a women with a big...charm.

Here are the dresses with which I'm just thrilled. You don't need to go far away to find them. Oh, what a boho...mmm

Can big women wear plaid? — Yes! And stripes? — Also yes! They can do anything they want. They just need to want it.

So, this is my opus about a big "little black dress". I won't limit myself with dresses, as I have discovered a lot of interesting things.

Live today! Live in the size you are now, get compliments and pleasure. Let the dress be the way you need it to be. It doesn't have to be small and black, or it doesn't have to be a dress at all. And certainly there must be more than one dress :)

And somebody will definitely say to you: "You look good in this!"