Remains of the Former Luxury or How to Effectively Use Yarn Leftovers

The meaning of the word "to utilize" is well-known — to use effectively, but the source word "utility waste" (waste, unfit for use, but suitable for recycling as a secondary raw material) is something unattractive. How can we call these wonderful little clumps and the remains of leys that were once so lovingly bought in the store for various knitting projects? They are still very attractive, soft, with beautiful colors and good quality... here are just a few of them.

Remains of the former luxury which are stored in the cupboards for years, periodically causing frustration and a desire to visit "Give aways", but...the hand does not raise: "What if they suddenly come in handy? — I can knit pot holders of them".

There are not only pot holders, let's have a look at the options when scrap balls will turn not into secondary raw materials, but into the beauty that still delights.

Let's start with ourselves :) Bright sweaters and pullovers made of the remains are able to take their rightful place in our wardrobes. And a "grandma's square" can be made by many of you so as the triangle or just colored stripes

Of course, there are squares that can be knit only by patient and diligent masters, but the result will definitely please you

The remains of yarn can turn into such fashionable eyecatchers that will clearly attract a lot of attention

And you can make a knitted patchwork and get something unusually expressive or extremely elegant (where the key word is "extraordinary").

And, yes, — let's not forget about purses! Little abandoned balls of yarn will be 100% in for a treat here. Knitted bags are definitely good! But provided that they have a high quality.

There are never too many bags, so we will try to find our own options

It is difficult to have a bag and not to have cosmetic bags and wallets. And again, small balls are a valuable source of knitted beauty and practicality.

Knitted jewelry — to be or not to be? Of course, to be! There is plenty of examples for every taste and style, but the product should be at the appropriate level so that the work can become a real decoration.

Necklaces and bracelets on the basis of knitted cords are very original.

Some options can only be made by skillful hands, and some are quite simple for the beginners, such as me.

How to change a thing by combining? Knitted necklace, diluted with beads thread, this is very original.

If there are children in your family, multi-colored balls will play a big role in their wardrobe — if there is not enough yarn for a mother's top, it is always enough for an original piece of clothing for a child.

Elegant outfits for little fashionistas also do not need too much yarn, but there will be plenty of excitement. And yet fashionistas have dolls, which will also be glad to new clothes.

Toys and pretty things are always associated with kids.

And, of course, you can transform your home using the remains of the former luxury... not only pot holders, but something bigger.

Mats, pillows and blankets are also possible, if you have enough patience and extra yarn, you can collect you leftovers together.

Small balls can do great things, turning into such a beauty... Those are little things, but they are so cute!

What to do if you don't know how to knit, and there are still many balls? It is not a problem — we will make pom-poms.

Pom-pom pads are very original, and the "flowers" in the vases are an unexpected beauty.

Simple glass jars can be romantic and magical, if we just put some magic on them.

The New Year is coming, gifts, Christmas trees and...our tea bags with balls:) You can make so many original little gifts.

So, we have a veritable treasure trove in our closets! Start slowly to transform and not to utilize them, transform the remains of the former luxury in a real luxury :) I think I will start with the pom-pom pillows as they are the most technically available option for me.