My House — my Creative Space

Today I invite you to my workshop, where I humbly work hard. To have a workshop is a dream for any crafter, so my dream of having a separate house finally came true :) About a year ago I finally went to work, but still not everything has been done and I still have a lot to do, but now my dining table is not full of my projects and my family do not nag me about it :) And now the house is not filled with scraps of paper, fabric and piles of yarn.

The couch is covered with fabric, I haven't managed to sew the pillows yet. I want to use matching fabric for them.

The most favorite and, as it turned out, the most practical thing! It is a magnetic board made by my son. He bought a picture frame, cut a thin sheet of iron and coated it with black spray paint. The board is ready! I used to pin the reminders to wallpaper in the old apartment :)

In the wicker basket sets of eyelets and brads are stored. Nearby there are knives for Big Shot machine and cuts, small sets of paper, in the box of chocolates the stamens are stored.

Open lace mesh is stored in a white, plastic basket, nearby, there is a Big Shot and the installer for grommets.

There is paper on two boxes stored on paper in the corner of the table. Unfortunately, I haven't made a convenient storage space for it. On the wall there is a panel with pockets in which I keep the flowers, crocheted flowers, napkins.

Woven baskets are perfect for storing lace and cut tissue, when the daughter grew up and was able to open everything, I had to put them up higher on the shelves. I had to learn how to weave baskets, because I wanted to beautifully store my inventory.

On the second shelf there are sets of half pearls, brads and scrapbooking embellishment.

In albums and wicker baskets the chipboard is stored.

I am very satisfied with my album for chipboard, it is very convenient :) I plan to make an album for stamps.

There are pendants in the jar-needlecase. Nearby there are beads in jars which that I use for flowers.

In the makeup purse there are different metal decorations and charms) Transparent pockets are very convenient to use.

Lace cuts are stored in a basket.

I love to sew and therefore I have fabric on almost all shelves :)

I store dust, dots, acrylic paint and paste in a drawer.

Trimming with pom-poms and lace are also stored in a drawer.

I hope I didn't bore you with the number of photos. During the photo shoot I was working on a bodysuit album.

Thank you all for your attention, I wish all your cherished dreams came true! And I wish that all of you had your favorite, cozy creative world!