Dolls in Jewelry and in Magical Tradition

Currently I often meet French doll pendants on the Internet. They have a head of a natural gem bead or an imitation pearl, metal legs and arms and of course a beautiful outfit.

Each doll has its own interesting look.

The fashion for these dolls came to us from Paris — the city of fashion and beauty.

A French doll pendant is a fashionable female jewelry. They look pleasing and delight others. French doll Jeanne loves clothes, she has lots of them. Each season fashion designers create a unique piece of clothing for her.

There are doll pendants paired with earrings. This set looks original and interesting.

Doll pendants are gaining popularity. They turn from usual fashionistas to mascots and muses. They have wings, they hold a star (a symbol of the fulfillment of a desire), a leaf of clover or a magic wand.

Here are glamorous dolls...

There are vintage bronze dolls.

The point of wearing these doll pendants is the same as in fairy tales, like the ancient guarding dolls: give a doll magical properties, make it to help you with life, luck, love and fulfillment of desires.

One of my favorite dolls is a housekeeper, certainly suitable for a seeker who loves to solve mysteries.

I imagine ancient pagan dolls like Zhelannitsa (Desire doll), Poskakushka (Jumping doll), Blagodat' (Grace doll), but in a modern and easy style. We can embroider clothing, dolls, pendants with natural stones, give them bags with grass, decorate with feathers and symbols.

If you make such accessories, you should photo them on a pure white background or in symbolic style of minimalism (as pictured below), using natural elements and color contrasts.

This is how tales and contemporary jewellery intertwine.
I wish you such a little magic doll assistant, inspiration and miracles!