A Hoop on Board or Where Else You Can Use a Hoop

Since my childhood, I have some strange passion for hoops — they are very much like me. I have not learned to embroider well, but when I go to craft shops, I always go and take them in my hands. Sometimes I buy them with no reason. But now I know! As it turned out, hoop is very useful sometimes. And not only for embroiderers — this wonderful device has other functions, which are called "hoop art". Well, art is art, let's use hoops where we can and where it seems to be impossible.
You can make of them an unusual decoration for a studio or any room. You can use fragments of beautiful fabrics, crocheted napkins, organza, lace, tinted fabric and even...elastic tights.

You can make an original panel on a wall or even on the ceiling using fabrics with an interesting pattern put into hoops of a different size

The variety of fabrics suggests endless creative freedom, and the flight of thought allows making many interesting things, even original lamps.

You can make a tactile zone for kids using hoops with materials of different textures, hardness, density, hairiness.

Do not forget about yourself. If you want to beautifully organize your workspace embroidery is a very good choice. Make stylish and functional pockets for tools, stationery and flowers.

Pads for pins of a hoop with a small diameter are just adorable. Colored roomy sacks also please the eye.

And here is a great idea of using an embroidery hoop for storage of threads and tapes.

It turns out that a hoop very successfully complement other types of art and this combination is presented in a very original decor.

Chic scrapbooking or just a single item look nice in a hoop

Bright pieces of buttons or different types of applications are also very nice. A hoop complements and decorates the work.

Voluminoius beautiful embroidery of ribbons, old drawn works in a hoop or just a drawing on textile, a patchwork, a felt applique — each of these may acquire its own flavor.

You can not take your eyes from this hanmade entomological collection with beaded insects, situated on a decent basis of a hoop and a fabric with bead and seed bead embroidering in a hoop is simply chic.

Here are some complex embroidered things framed in a hoop...something too original, in my opinion.

And here is a photo in the hoop...a little bit of work and photos will not only evoke memories but will become an evident interior decoration. And there is something special, warm and sincere in these design photos.

Moreover, hoops can be used not only "naked", you can also turn them into a special frame using a conventional soldering iron.

Or give them a romantic look by decorating a hoop.

Here is what is supposed to be in a hoop — an embroidery. Oh, that embroidery, which I do not know how to make, therefore I look for options, which are more or less accessible "for the lower level."
A delicate embroidery on mesh...contrast dandelions are light and airy... I'm unlikely to repeat that, but maybe I can use beads.

And here are completely different topics of the original embroidery of a "French knot".

If you are not a master of embroidery yet, you can still try to embroider at least something original, for example, like this:

In general, a hoop is a universal thing and it is quite useful to even those who don't know how to embroider.
Oh, and somewhere out there is a device for embroidery.

I wish you all a creative success!