Crafting with Kids: Simple Ideas with Leaves

Well, the school year began with crafts. I am loaded with work and have a lack of time so I have to look for interesting topics for crafts on the theme of autumn. This idea is not mine but I would like to share it with you. The material is typical: I use the most simple material — dry leaves, green leaves and twigs are also fine. I present to you a simple way to make an original craft which is unusual at the same time.

The principle is simple. Print an animal picture downloaded from the Internet. Next, determine which of its parts will be decorated with leaves. Fix everything using paper glue. Such kind of crafts are usually highly valued in various school competitions.

An example of decorating the lion's mane

Here is an example with green leaves. This hedgehog looks very interesting!

Dear parents, for you convenience here are the blanks. You can download them: put the mouse pointer on the picture, right click and select "Save image as". There will be a window in which you can choose where to save the picture. I usually save to the desktop, and sort out later :)

P. S. Small leaves look better. Pay attention to it.

Thank you for your attention, do not judge strictly for simplicity. Have a nice day :)