How to Sew on a Palm to the Paw of a Toy

Since I work with miniatures, the elements of my toys are quite small, and there are many problematic steps during this work. In fact, I don't have them anymore :)

Now I am getting more experienced, I meditate while sewing on five millimeter heels and have a great fun sewing micro-ears.

In this small DIY I want to share with you one of my findings, which greatly simplifies the work. I will show you how I sew on a palm to the top of the toy's paw.

Monkey Natasha will be the heroine :)

We have two parts for sewing together: a paw (its the upper part) and a palm.

This is a slit in which I will insert a disk with the split pin in a while.

Insert a chopstick...

...put some glue on the end of the chopstick.

Then put the minishtof palm on the tip of the chopstick. Thus, there is some glue in the palm which fixes the element and is slightly adhesive, which fixes circuits and does not let it to slip off.

Spread the palm on the tip of the stick and slightly distribute the glue inside.

Combine the upper part of the paw with the palm.

We have a kebab like this :)

Easily and naturally begin to sew around the elements using a blind stitch :)

For those who are not familiar with the process here are several detailed photos.

Sew to the end, fix the thread, put it inside the element and cut it off. Take the stick out.

That's all.

Thanks to the stick the elements don't slip, they are securely fixed and very convenient to work with.

For the sake of the purity of experiment I noted the time. It took me one minute to sew one paw.

I will be glad if my DIY is useful for you :)