The Mini Workshop of a Crafstwoman

I haven't got a working space where I could place all my needlework supplies for quite a long time. But now this has happened, and I welcome you to visit my little study that is actually combined with my bedroom and a former balcony. The workplace is small, only 110 cm by 140 cm. I'll try to describe it thoroughly, though.

Shelves built into a niche between the window and the wall start almost at the ceiling.

I keep here most frequently used fabrics, the rest are stored in a closet. They are all sorted by colour, pattern and material:

Small findings for creating toys are on the bottom shelf.

There's a separate container for Christmas:

The left compartment at the bottom is decorated with my favourite bouquet out of cold porcelain. Roses, freesia and berries of blueberry were made by me.

But when I have much to do in the autumn, the bottom shelf is a real mess!

A clear plastic pocket is attached to the shelf to always have toy cuts in envelopes at hand:

All buttons, ribbons, cords and laces are in huge boxes, I work with them sitting on the floor:

There is enough light because we live high:

But I need light all day round, so the lamps are fixed over the desk:

This metal tube saves quite much space, too:

My pride — thread palette:

The desk looks ordinary at first sight but:

It has a great stationary drawer:

And a place for my sewing machine:

A convenient socket:

You can get to work!

See the secret box under the table?

I use it for current purposes and can put there all I use working on a current project:

I also keep there my sewing tools:

And the soft lid of the box is perfect for ironing — I was recently presented a mini iron:

All ingenious is simple!

Very convenient! The height of the box is designed in such a way that you can even not get up from your chair.

Or it serves as an additional working surface:

My story about the mini-workshop has come to an end. I have tried to describe all its secrets.

Good luck!