Eco-Friendly Wedding Dresses by Tara Lynn Bridal

Unusual wedding dresses by designer from Vermont Tara Lynn Scheidet are rather more suitable for forest fairies than earth girls. The author combines embroidery, weaving and lace. 'Love, music, trees, water, moss, colour, texture', these are some of the things that inspire Tara Lynn. Nature and the world of plants and insects with flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, bumblebees, and birds seem to be coming alive before us.
Tara Lynn knew that she wanted to become a fashion designer at the age of 14 when she started to make clothes for herself. While working as an assistant designer, she became disillusioned with the traditional industry that uses harmful chemicals for production, dyeing and finishing of fabrics, not to mention the problems of working conditions abroad.
Soon, Tara Lynn started to make clothes from organic hemp, cotton and silk. 'I wanted to take what I love doing — I love creating clothes, fashion and making it more environmentally friendly'. Later, she began to sew wedding dresses. Tara started her business in 1999, moving it to Vermont in 2005.
Although she is passionate about nature, she believes that wedding dresses should be perfect and unique. 'Everything I do, I make to order. I design my own patterns, cut and sew, and I'm not engaged in industrial production', she explains. 'There are no two similar dresses because each woman is unique. I want to highlight the natural beauty of the female body and give it in the best light.'