Knitting a Warm Jumper for Your Favourite Toy

Here I'll tell you how to knit a warm sweater for a toy.
In my case, this jumper is perfect for a Tilde Dachshund by a standard pattern from Tone Finnanger. Of course, you can increase or decrease the number of loops, or take thicker or thinner needles, and the size will be changed.
So, let's start!
What we need:
- yarn density 550 m / 100 g — by 2 thread, or yarn 250 g / 100 m — 1 thread

- knitting needles: 3,75 or 4 (the length of mine was 13 cm, very comfortable for knitting small items)

- tapestry needle

- scissors

- aтв your good mood!

Back and front:
Pick 40 loops, distribute them on 4 needles and knit rib1x1 — 5 rows.

Now, knit a pattern from the first 20 loops. The next 20 loops are all purl stitches.

Knit the whole pattern up to Row 22, continue knitting only the first 20 loops — back and forth.
Knit 10 rows (from Row 3 to 12), then cast off the first 4 loops in Row 12, knit 12 loops rib 1×1, and cast off the last 4 loops.

Cut off the thread leaving a small tail for sewing shoulders.
Fasten the thread to the back, and knit 10 rows with satin stitch. Row 11 — like at the front.
Sew shoulder seams, fasten the thread to the collar, distribute on 3 needles (per 8 loops on each needle), and knit rib 15 rows.

Cast off the loops very loosely, if possible, knit rub.
Sleeves:
Fasten the thread to the armhole of the sleeve, where you began to knit separately the back and the front. Pick 18 loops in a circle, distribute on 3 needles by 6 loops and knit 15 rows rib 1x1.

Cast off like the collar.
Knit the second sleeve, neatly hide all threads, and put the jumper on your toy! Mery Christmas!