A Simple DIY on Making Cozy Home Boots from Felt

Winter is comming :) and that means it's home time — the season of warm knits, hot drinks and quiet evenings of needlework. I offer you to sew warm home boots of felt with a knitted top for yourself or as a gift.

Take these:

1. Felt of 2 mm, 22 cm x 90 cm.

2. Thick yarn or knitted tape.

3. Hook, knitting needles of suitable thickness.

4. A large needle with a large eye.

5. A doming block with punches, hole puncher or awl, scissors, a tailor's marker.

6. Optional — thick insoles.

And the pattern. If you print it in 1:1 scale, you get slippers of size 38-39. If you want a different size, change it manually.

The pattern is created by me for personal use, you can sell products baseв on it, but please do not distribute the pattern or any other part of the tutorial on a commercial basis, such as: sale patterns, sale kits, workshops, etc. If you copy this material, you must post a direct link to the source www.tulip-art.livemaster.com

Transfer the pattern on felt with the marker.

Cut out the holes with the puncher. The thicker the yarn, the larger the holes.

Assemble the boots. You need a hook.

Start with the back seam. Join the holes at the top back and pass yarn through them with the hook.

Go on:

Pass the second loop through the first one:

Go on:

Repeat:

That's what you get at the back:

If you knit with hooks, use them to make the boot top, I can't so used knitting needles.

Make loops and pick them onto 3-4 needles:

Here's a moment of free creativity — knit in a circle the way you like: braids, jacquard, stripes, whatever you want or can. I ribbed 1:1 alternating some colours of knitted tape.

When you reach the desired height, finish knitting, close the loops.

Now sew the soles to our boots. Take еру thick needle, thread it.

Join the marks at the heel and the sole:

Finish the seam:

One boot is ready! Insert the insole. I show the second unknitted boot how it lookes :)

All is ready! I wish you all a cozy warm autumn!

If you enjoyed the DIY, want to favourite it or use the idea above — please Like it. Thank you!