My Great Elf Party, or a Handmade Thematic Wedding

This story happened when I first heard about Livemaster, and did not even know about the great, vibrant and multifaceted world of handmade products.

Then I was just a girl, a bride, and I was going to make a simple elf wedding. We're both fans of the magical world of The Lord of the Rings, the most beautiful and mysterious world of elves and all connected with it. So, no professional was ready to organize this wedding and we had no money to pay — so I prepared all on my own.

Here I will talk only about our images and the decoration of the event, otherwise it would be a very long (and, I fear, not that interesting) story.

The bride and the groom:

I ordered this dress on Livemaster because no ready garment in shops appealled to me. The choice was wide, but I made up my mind — it was her, the seller! The needlewoman took the order, and all was done prefectly! But it was twice more expensive, so we cut down on the groom's suit. And added some cute thematic accessories.

Guests we not obliged to wear thematic outfits, but foolowed some recommendations. This is how bridesmaids looked like, very lovely:

But the most laborious thing was the decor of the wedding hall. I selected elf forest motifs.

The chairs were adorned with burlap and ribbon bows. An old grandpa's box came in use, we made a chest for gifts from it. Many cones, nuts and candies served as decorations of the tables.

And as garlands, too:

A simple garden arch was decorated by my friends for a couple of hours. The traditional pillow for rings was replaced with a little nest:

And finally, the dessert!