Hamda Al Fahim — An Haute Couture Fairy

Hamda Al Fahim is a 29-year-old designer from the UAE whose works won the hearts of lovers appreciatiing pristine beauty with its romance and sophistication.

Hamda was born in 1985 in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. She graduated from the College of Arts and Science with the interior design degree, however, it was not a matter of her life. Hamda followed her heart and became a designer.

'Fashion has been my passion, hobby and dream as long as I can remember. This is exactly what I love, and when working, I am putting all myself in it. I know the features of the female body and always try to emphasise it in a win-win way, to reveal its beauty.
My design is from the world of fantasy, where all shines and sparkles'.

Her significant style is a fusion of Eastern and Western aesthetics, served artfully and subtly.
At each step, Hamda is much concentrated — luxurious organza, exquisite lace, intricate embroidery require a lot of attention of the designer.

"The creation of wedding dresses began of course, one of my best friends asked me to sew her wedding dress. This was my first experience in this direction. One of the most favorite and challenging projects.
In my opinion, the wedding dress should be timeless so that in 10 years in the pictures it looked as elegant and beautiful."

Public recognition of her talent was achieved in 2010 when the creation Hamdi became the winner in the design competition "Create a dress" (Design a Dress). Although the designer believes that the best reward in the fact that her outfit made its owner feel fabulous.