My Doll Atelier

About a year ago, my family moved to a new house, and I became the owner of my own studio. During all this year, I was involved into space organizing and only now I can say that all materials and tools took their places and I do not want to change anything.

The working area occupies one wall. There is a desk, a rack and shelves with boxes.

On the opposite side – an ironing area.

The third wall has a storage closet and a window.

The opposite wall is not functional.

Almost all furniture and interior items are from my beloved Ikea.

Always dreamed about such a thing:

My assistant — sewing machine Janome My Excel W23U.

I love notebooks but don't allow them to multiply, so I have only two. The big one is for data I always need to have at hand and not to open the laptop. And the small notebook for to-do lists for one day and the next months...

The pumpkin made for one fabulous photo shoot is now a pin cushion.

The basket of tools always should be at hand.

There are several boxes of essential triffles, scales, a calculator, stationery. The second box is for electonic gadgets.

Well, the baskets:

My first doll took her place on an upper shelf:

This year I decided to start collecting books about dolls. There are little of them, so I would be grateful if you shareв your favourite books in comments.

A basket with woolen padding under the table:

It became clear that I lack storage space, so I added an upper shelf:

The boxes:

The rack stores materials and finished works:

I have one basket for materials that are currently in use:

My friends :) The little doll is a work of my favourite artists Svetlana Huldina. The big doll was sewn on a workshop of great Tatiana Conne.

My printer and laptop:

A white folder with patterns:

Finished works:

Another box for velour.

A box with yarn for hair.

The mini tour is over! I would be very glad if my story inspires you to create your personal art space at home.