How to Sew Easter Eggs of Fleece

Easter is comming, and you can already think about Easter decor. I love decorating my house for this holiday. Collect porcelain eggs and rabbits. And recently I wondered if I could accomplish my collection with needlework. So I sewed some bright fleece eggs. Want, too? Then begin. Moreover, it is very very easy!

The size of the ready egg is 6.5 x 7.5 cm

Materials:

- fleece of a bright color

- holofayber

Print out the pattern. To test the accuracy of the pattern, check the control segment of 1 cm. Ask for PDF pattern through messages. The arrow indicates the direction of the warp threads. The pattern is given without seam allowances. A recommended allowance is 0.5-1 cm. Before you begin sewing, I recommend to read the DIY guide to the end.

Step 1. Cut out 2 pieces of detail 1 of the main fabric. Pay attention to the direction the warp threads. Transfer the C mark to all details.

Step 2. Make tucks on both details and sew them.

Step 3. Cut off the excess of the tucks leaving 1-2 mm for the edge.

Step 4. Put the details with the right sides together and pin. Note that С marks and the tuck seams should match.

Step 5. Stitch the details, leaving a small hole to turn and stuff. Cut off the seam allowance with pinking shears or make the notches with ordinary scissors. You needn't cut the allowance of the hole.

Step 6. Turn the egg outside in. Allowances are removed inside.

Step 7. Stuff the egg, give it the desired shape. Sew the hole with a concealled seam.

That's all! You can make some more eggs for an Easter composition. And I sewed the Easter Bunny: