Hare Brooch with Your Own Hands

Today I propose to sew a pretty brooch in the form of a Bunny, or even a bear. Or maybe your imagination will tell you something new. Beginner will also manage with this brooch, and have much joy with it. I guarantee you that!

You need:

- German viscose, or any other fabric. It should not stretch and should have pile

- a pair of small beads for eyes of 2 mm

- floss for nose

- synthetic or hollofayber

- threads for stitching parts

- base for the brooch

- cotton for the ears

- ribbons, crowns for toys, accessories for decorating

- dry pastels for shading

- needle, scissors

Ready? Then print the pattern. I in the printer properties exposed in the scale, 41% and got the pattern exactly the size I need. For reference, the width of the brooch at its widest part 5 cm I think it's okay if you slightly reduce or increase.

Transfer the pattern to the fabric, it is given without seam allowances, so add 3-4 mm from each side. Remember that one detail should be mirrorred.

I pin parts to make it easier to sew on the machine.

Leave an unsewn part in the bottom for turning. Sew up the ears on the top only.

Sew, cut out.

Now turn outside in.

And stuff, quite a bit, it is still a brooch :)

Now sew them up.

Hide the thread in the brooch and cut it off.

Now the muzzle. Take one black thread of floss. Hide the knot in the point of sewing the eye, pass it where the nose is planned.

The nose is embroidered wit two threads, I usually make 3-4 stitches. Make any shape :) Now pull the thread in the place of the second ear:

Make a small stitch to fix the thread and pull it over the nose. Pick two beads and again a stitch on the ear side:

There we cut off one thread:

And embroider the mouth with one thread.

The muzzle ready, now fasten the ears.

Fold the allowance to the inside and sew up with a concealled seam:

At the end, fold the ear and sew the ends:

Apply the ear and sew it in along the circle with a hidden seam.

The second ear the same way.

When the brooch is ready, you can think about decorating. I decided to make a Princess, so sewed a small crown.

Now the basis for a brooch should be sewed higher, otherwise the brooch will nod down.

I use dry pastels for rosy cheeks.

The Bunny is ready :)

Here's a friendly company:

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer!

And don't forget to show off your brooch :) I would be glad if you will succeed!

Good luck and good mood :)