How to Make a String Art Heart

Not long ago, I came across String Art.
I was fascinated by the elegance and couldn't resist trying.
For work I needed:

- wood (small board)
- nails
- cotton thread

And a great desire to create!

I chose a simple pattern (it was a heart). I recommend you to do the same for the first time.

Take a pair of scissors, carefully cut out the pattern folded in half (a small secret). Here is the perfect heart.

Mark dots at the same distance, take a hammer and begin to drive in the nails strictly parallel and to the same depth. Oh, what a difficult job it is! But I continue :)

Finish the contour and take a break. Look how the nails protect your heart — the place of future work :)

The stencil is removed!

The first knot and all begins! At this moment I was aware of only one thing — ahead of something very complex, but at the same time — magic!

The first was the contour and then I began a parallel winding. The plan was the following: follow strict lines, fill in a few areas for a tighter winding.

Take another direction and continue. At this point, the fingers badly obeyed :) But that is OK because we are motivated by the outcome that lies ahead :)

Having realised the procedure in four different directions, we get a delightful picture. Here's when happiness comes from work!

Even after a few days after, I can't stop looking at it. Fascinating — isn't that magic?
And do you like the thing!?