Cool Idea How to Refresh an Old Key Holder

My husband presented me a key holder of high quality, but neither me nor my husband likeв the picture. I decided to change it. I want to share the idea of refreshing the appearance of a key holder.

Tools:

1. corrugated paper
  2. paper knife
  3. ruler
  4. glue

Cut out two mats, I used corrugated paper (for more thickness). I used paper that was at hand. The first was black, the second — basic beige.

Cut out the background under the glass. I used a piece of wallpaper to match my wall. An old seashell picture served the new main picture for the key holder. This is a handmade picture with shells glued in the form of a bouquet. Here's the composition.

Here is the same picture made of shells, it used to be an eyesore on its stand.

Above I wrote that I used two mats, one black, the other beige, but it does not matter.

Now it's time for the main one. Glue it. Note! Select the glue to attach the glass to the background (the wallpaper). The glue must be transparent! After drying it should not be seen. You can use hot glue. Carefully apply a thin layer of the glue along the contour of the glass and then hide the glue under a thin cord.

Thanks everyone who read the tutorial. Maybe someone will like the idea. I think each has unnecessary things that can be given a second chance! :)