How to Paint a Mini Fridge

By popular demand, I suggest an easy way to decorate a white fridge.

Very often, household appliances do not match the interior. A sie or price may not always be suitable. Or the colour, because an appliance appeared earlier than the kitchen, and you feel pity for changing it.

I painted a refrigerator. And now here's a small tutorial. The pattern is very simple, almost everyone is able to repeat it.

What I had: a tiny kitchen with a miniature fridge sticking out from under the kitchen countertop, like a wall-eye.

Materials

- acrylic paint

- brushes of different thickness

- primer

- acrylic varnish

- sandpaper

Start working!

1. Pitylessly sand the entire surface of the fridge, especially in the places that are frequently touched (handles, corners, etc)

2. Prime the entire surface. The substance helps the next layer of paint to stay on. Wait until prime dries out.

3. Tone the entire refrigerator from top to bottom, in my case I needed to simulate wood so I painted from top to bottom.

4. Wait again and cover again. 5-6 times in total.

*Below, there is a photo for comparison, the surface after drying. On the right — a platband, on the left — the fridge.

5. Begin to draw on the dried surface. The customer really liked an Italian picture. It matches the overall design of the kitchen, its colour and theme.

6. Any work is adorned by details. For decoration, I used some acrylic gold.

7. The top is covered with a matt varnish, it combines all layers in one and saves the top layer.

At the same time I got an idea to paint white pipes, which were also totally inappropriate.

(the pipes were also primed)

Wish you all good luck in work!!! Make your home cozy and beautiful!