Acrylic Paint Lace, or Richelieu on a Mirror

Once upon a time (in the creative process ), a method of glass decoration was born: I paint a glass surface with acrylic, varnish, carve different patterns, perfect the corner with glass contours. Admire.

I will show it on a concrete example:

It's a piece of mirror left after repair, even with holes for fastening.

I painted black around the edges of the mirror. 5-6 times, each time fully drying. The thicker the layer, the easier it is removed. Then varnished 2 times.

One can use a template. So I made it, and cut directly according to the template with a scalpel.

In fact, free cutting without a template was more interesting for me.

But I used one for the top of the morrir and carefully cut it out.

This is how I removed the cut-out pieces of paint. It's not always so easy and I cleaned it off with the scalpel. No need to pay attention to the edges — they will be hidden under dots.

When the entire image is cut out, start decorating it with little dots using the tube contour. Try to put them so that they touched the paint and the mirror.

Oh, and then - finally!!! it is very interesting!! Take contours (Decola and Tair - silver, black pearl) - and start!!

Here's the result. One can screw the mirror to the wall with fasteners, or hang with a silver cord. For "glamour"