All Trips in One Bottle!

The summer is over, only memories like tan, gigabytes of photo and souvenirs are left. I want to share an idea which was born in my mind long time ago.

It will be so simple! And so different in content))))

After all, everyone has own impressions. Someone was at the Mediterranean sea, or on the coast of the Black Sea or Indian ocean, and maybe someone visited Lake Baikal...

To realize this DIY, you need memories... in the form of sand. If you do not have it, then remember the idea. Whenever you go somewhere to relax, you may bring some.

So I started with the beauty of Altai Mountains. I was struck by a mountain river — Kucherla. Throughout our route, the river flowed on its own with such a stunning speed and was of that blue milky colour that it was impossible to be indifferent )))). I then got a little bag of this energizer — the blue sand...

One can tell many alike stories and discoveries of such trips )).

Here is the Kucherla river.

The second part of sand comes from the coast of Azov Sea. This sand can be looked at just so — you will not be bored!)))

To support the idea, I got some local sand, from a Siberian lake, Kamil.

So:

- sand

- transparent bottles of simple shapes (1-2 pieces)

- funnel

- cork

Pour the first layer of sand.

Choose the order: according to the colour or the date of the event

Then the second sand.

The third one.

There was a difficulty with the third sand as the pieces of shells got stuck in the funnel.

Finally, I recommend to knock with the bottle against the table several times so that the sand settled well, especially in my case with the Azov sand, and cork the bottle!

Children also like helping)))).

Ready!

So many journeys in one package!!! ;)))

Now, place it into your interior

Perhaps, that is all for this year! There will be new journeys — and new memories... ))))