Boycott the Autumn Depression: Make Fashionable Earrings with Fur and Beads

There are surely many coats, collars or cuffs that you do not wear (fur is sometimes damaged, for example), and you feel pity to throw it away ..."may come in handy"... so they lie over years, waiting until the time comes.

This happy day has come!

While leaves are falling outside and it's drizzling, we'll cheer up and make colourful and stylish earrings of fur and beads!

What do we need? Actually, quite a little:

- piece of felt (colour or white)

- acrylic paints (if your felt is white)

- piece of artificial or genuine leather

- beads (11 and tiny 15)

- bright crystals or rhinestones (I have sew-on 18х10 mm Swarovski drops)

- wooden or any other beads (preferably of different shapes and shades)

- round pearls or any round beads (I have bronze Swarovski instead of little beads — Miyuki Drops seed bead)

- dense thread

- needle for beads embroidery

- piece of paper or dublerin

- 2 earring wires

- scissors

- Moment Crystal or Moment Rubber glue

- piece of natural fur

So, draw a sketch, and cut it out.

If the felt is white, paint it with acrylic paints. Allow to dry.

Apply the pattern to the felt, draw it out. Draw a line in the middle and the border of the ornament:

Glue the pieces of fur. I used silver fox, pieces ща 2,2x3 cm (size according to the дуферук, without regard to the length of the pile):

Sew wooden beads along theedge of the fur (or any others you have).

Glue or sew on the crystals:

Sew each bead to the contour of our future earrings with a very simple back stitch:

Embroider inside the borders of the future ornament:

Sew 3 pearls over the crystal, also cylindrical wooden beads and seed beads according to the pattern.

Here is a scope for your imagination!

Sew on wooden cap beads to either side from the center, hooking a small bead to the center:

Next, fill the free space with beads of different colours the way you like :)

Remember about the second earring:

Carefully cut out the embroidery, trying not to damage the threads:

Draw out the embroidery on a piece of dublerin or dense paper.

Draw the inner contour stepping 1-2 mm from the edge.

Cut out along the new inner contour:

Glue.

Then apply it to the leather, draw and cut out (the contours of the embroidery and the leather should match, or leather may be 1 mm larger), glue.

Here's what comes out:

Then perfect the edges the way when the bead is sewed with its hole up (read more about this method in my tutorial on embroidery of a bead necklace).

So you get:

Then, pass the thread through one of the upper beads, pick 6 beads of size 15, string the earring wires into the rings. Lock, passing the needle with thread through another upper bead (missing one). To fix it, pass 2 more times.

Tie a knot, hide it in the beads or layers of embroidery.

That's all :)

Our gorgeous autumn earrings with ethnic ornament and hints of boho are ready :)

If you liked my tutorial, don't forget to click Like :) I will be very glad!

Thank you for your attention and wish you many beautiful fur earrings :)