How to Easily Make a Background with Any Texture

I am often asked about the beautiful backgrounds I use for shooting my jewellery and where I get them. And now I'll tell you how you can make backrounds with any texture, colour and size yourself. In any quantity — because they take up very little space :)
You need a camera with a high resolution. Wait for the right weather and go for a walk. You need a texture. Walk and look around. I saw a cute old fence, a peeling wall, a big snag and took some pictures. Stone, asphalt, concrete pole and so on.

Just don't be over-diligent! It is not the purpose to shoot grass or a starry sky :)
See the settings — pictures should be sharp, clear, not overexposed, set the maximum resolution.
Come back home, drink some tea, sit down to review the collected material and process the photos.
Select the areas in the photos that you like most and that could serve as backgrounds for photos.

I'm here not to share lessons on processing. In general, you are to crop a photo, remove imperfections with Stamp and then play with settings: sharpness, contrast, try different filters, change the tone and colour. Save different variants.
Next, we take all our files to the nearest printing shop and print the right size (or do it at home if you can). I like the usual A4 sheet, or A3. It's more convenient to take heavy paper for further work. I used thin one for this tutorial.

Yay! The background is ready! Put them in a folder and take as needed. Got crumpled? Print new ones, it is quite inexpensive. Now you do not need to store 5 colourful pieces of fence of various sizes :)
And here are some examples.
That's a great stump I was found in a neighboring yard:

And these gorgeous plates were found at sea:

That's what I made of them:

And I found this stone in a flower bed near my house:

Took a shoot, chose a beautiful part, cropped it, processed, and here's what came out:

My printed shots:

And, of course, examples of usage:

And this background was downloaded from the Internet. You can also look for suitable pictures on photostocks.

That's the secret, you're welcome to use it :)