How to Make a Shabby Interior Wreath with Stars

Today I will show you another way how to make a shabby interior wreath. The wreath turns out very tender and exquisite, with an unobtrusive white decor which is ideal for almost any interior — whether it's a bedroom, living room or children's room. And if one adds a bit of white shells, it can adorn a bathroom and will remind of a wonderful holiday on the sea :)

You need:

- base (you can buy it in a floral shop or weave yourself out of birch twigs or vines)

- remains of cotton lace (I had wonderful machine Yelets lace)

- a small piece of white cotton or linen

- decorative buttons (I had plastic, metal and coconut)

- jute twine

- a little white acrylic paint

- hot glue

There are pieces of paper and crocheted flowers, pearl and glass beads in this photo. Originally I planned to use it all, but then I followed my imagination and forgot about these materials. Though, you can use anything you like for decoration — after all, the finished composition should rejoice, and each detail on it should evoke pleasant emotions.

I borrowed the patterns of the heart and star from the Internet — you can print them in different scales.

Start preparing the lace for the stars. Take the remains of lace and randomly pin them to a cotton cloth. Stitch them, the distance between the stitches is 1-1. 5 cm (the lace should not sag).

Use a tailor's marker or a simple pencil to outline the stars and heart on the fabric. Stitch along the contour using the machine, cut out with zigzag scissors (or with simple ones, making the pattern).

Now the most difficult and uninteresting — turn the blanks inside out with the help of tubes and wooden sticks, keep calm :)

Stuff with holofiber, sew up with a concealed stitch.

All is ready for decorating the twined blank! Apply, think, decide what would look better — a whole creative process!

When the composition is ready, glue all the elements on the base of the wreath with hot glue (or transparent instant Moment glue). Make a loop with a jute twine for hanging. Decorate it with a lace bow.

The wreath is ready! You can hang it in your flat or house, but you can also present it to your best friend!

Thank you for your attention! I appreciate your comments!