10 minutes DUY on Tangerine Candles

Year by year I try to make the Christmas holiday more comfortable, warmer and kinder. I try to make each new work this way. And so, thinking about my family and the New Year an idea was born about creating tangerine candles. And they came out so wonderful that now I can't help stopping :) I made candles for my family, friends and clients.

But I want to feel like a Snow Maiden and share a tutorial with all of you on how to create the most joyful Christmas and candles!

So, you need (1 candle):

- tangerine

- paraffin or wax candle (any colour, sold in any household store and costs 10 rubles)

- knife

- cutting board

- iron reservoir (cup) which will not be used for cooking later

- sushi sticks

Take the candle and knife

Cut the paraffin. Do this carefully so as not to damage the wick. It will be used later :)

Cut the paraffin into small pieces

Put the prepared wax in an iron vessel.

Then it will be practically impossible to clean it, so take something that you will not feel sorry for :)

Put parfin to melt in a water bath. Meanwhile, take a tangerine

Cut off the top

Gently take away the pulp with a teaspoon

Detach slow, gently and gradually.

Voila! Ready. You can eat the pulp :)

Take the sticks. Fix the wick between them.

And put it in the center of the tangerine.

The paraffin has just melted

Carefully pour it in the candle

It's better to underfill than to overfill. Otherwise there will be dark spots on the peel from hot wax.

There becomes a little less wax when it hardens. So you shall pour hot wax in addition in the peel to make the surface level

Well, that's all! Our cozy homemade tangerine candle is ready!
I would be glad if the candle will not only beautify your home but also warm your heart! Happy New Year!