How to Easily Start a Beaded Crochet Rope

Materials

- Japanese and Matsuno beads

- Coloured Lace Pekhorka yar

- hook 0,9

- tapestry needle

Today I will share a few visual tips on how to easily start crocheting a beaded rope. At some point, this advice really helped me, and now I'm passing it on to others.

What is the main difficulty for a rope crocheter? One has watched all tutorials, mastered stitches, the hook works well, but something goes wrong. The pattern is tiny, the threads are thin, the beads are twisted. It's especially hard for those who took a crochet needle in hands for the first time.

Knit the first row of beads, knit the second and so on. But further it's getting difficult, you have a curve of the threads and rows of bead in front of your face, and where are the first or the second rows now?

I can recommend you to start crocheting with a striped rope and pick beads of different colours one after another. But another method helped me even more: to pick rows of different colours.

So you have a ropa of 10 beads, for example. You picked the pattern (or just used beads of one colour), and pick several rows of beads of different colours at the end. 10 white, 10 red or any other — repeat it several times.

Begin crocheting and easily make the first, second, and following rows, which can make you feel at a loss. In fact, they are now of different colours, so you can see well where to insert the needle.

Then, when the coloured rows are over, crocheting goes on easily and you will not get confused — good start allows you to use the machine even (just follow the number of beads in the rows).

A natural question: what to do with this end? You can hide it in a cap, if there is any. But if the end is too long, and perfectionism does not give you a rest, then cut it off. Don't be afraid to cut a part of the rope, crocheted parts are unravelling from one — opposite — part only.

So, take a knife or scissors and do it. That's what happened

Threads are sticking out, remove all except one. This thread is the main and originates from the base of the rope, all beads are on it. When pulling up the beads, they droop.

When pulling up the thread, the end of the rope will be tightened.

Take the needle and gently unravel some loops with beads, pulling the thread through them.

Why are we doing this? The end of the thread after cutting is short. After unravelling the several loops or rows, you get a sufficient length of the thread to needle it and fasten the end of the rope. Do it right way and at the same time hide ithe thread inside the cap.

Further a work with findings comes: fasten caps, beads, toggle clasp. And get the ready bracelet!

So, following these tips, you can make crocheting a beaded rope easy and simple. And finish it carefully :)

Good luck with your work!