Wedding Shoes Decor

Such work requires effort and patience, but the result will justify all your efforts.

You will need:

• guipure or any lace;
  • hard tulle;
  • rhinestones;
  • acrylic paint;
  • acrylic contour;
  • needle wih thread;
  • multi-purpose colourless glue;
  • glue gun.

Еhe shoes looked this way originally.

Because I didn't have the right color of lace and tulle, I painted the white materials with acrylic ivory paint. Use a sponge or brush.

Put a piece of cloth to the shoes and plan what the pattern will be. I have used the lace on a tulle for this purpose.

Next, fix the tulle to the outer side of the shoes. I used this multi-purpose transparent glue based on rubber, you can use any other glue that can withstand moisture.

Cut the material right along the junction with small scissors from one side of the sole.

Glue the fabric along the seam of the heel.

Make a cut in the middle of the material so that the fabric could be glued to the other side. Do not cut off the material as you will need it later.

Glue the fabric to the opposite side of the shoe and cut.

Make a cut on the front part so that you could glue fabric from the inside.

Slightly stretch the tulle so that it laid perfectly straight in the shape of the shoes.

Cut out the patterns on the fabric — follow it or invent your own version.

To give the lace stiffness, apply water based lacquer and let it dry.

Process all cuts with the acrylic contour.

Gather the rectangle of tulle of 40х20 cm the way it is done in the photo using thread, leave more fabric for the top part.

Glue the tulle vertically with hot glue.

Gather the similar rectangle and collect it exactly the same way, glue it to the top horizontally.

Make the edges of the tulle lace with scissors.

Decorate the cuts with the contour.

In conclusion, decor with rhinestones.

Optionally, you can use pearl half-beads. But I decided to use only rhinestoneы. It will look like this.

The shoes are ready!

I hope that my tutorial will help you to create your unique look for such an important day in your life!

But I'd really appreciate your likes for my tutorial — it participates in the contest "Wedding boom".